Saturday, November 19, 2011

Get to Know this TpT Teacher-Author...

Laurah Jurca
What grade level(s) and/or subject(s) are you currently teaching? What grade levels have you taught prior to this year?
Currently 2nd and 4th grade ESOL, Previously taught k-8 ESOL

If currently in the classroom, how long have you been teaching? If not still in classroom, how long did you teach?            4 Years

When did you join Teachers Pay Teachers as a Seller? What made you decide to become a seller?
I joined in May 2011. I was looking for materials and came across TpT. I didn't actually buy anything that day, but I did sign up and post my first free product. I've long believed in developing my own classroom materials to fit the needs of my students. I decided what better way to help out a lot of ESOL students by making my materials available to other teachers as well?

One piece of advice you can give to a beginning teacher & one piece for a veteran teacher:      The same for both- Differentiation in your classroom is only as  hard as you make it.


Something unique about you both as a teacher and outside of the classroom:
I have a secret obsession with hello kitty, right down to my underoos!

TpT Store Link: 


If you like, please leave a link to one of your best selling products here:

What other bio information would you like to share?
My husband and I spend the majority of our weekends doing historical reenactment (Bronze Age Celts). In the course of our reenactment we participate in rapier and armored combat. It is great fun!

Are there any other sites you’d like posted for others to access?

Thank you Laurah ( and all of my previous TpT Teacher-Authors) for allowing me to feature you on my blog! Any interested TpT Teacher-Author wishing to be featured can simply fill in the form posted at  top of my blog, Just above the most current post! All of you will be featured. Posts are made every 5-7 days and in order received! Thank you! If there were to be no other views, I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know fellow TpT Sellers this way. (Yes, "Get to Know" vis Cyber World!)
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...