Monday, January 02, 2012

Get to Know this TpT Teacher-Author...

GO FIGURE With SCIPI

What grade level(s) and/or subject(s) are you currently teaching? What grade levels have you taught prior to this year?
      College—I have either taught every grade, observed student teachers, or supervised teachers of a grade...

If currently in the classroom, how long have you been teaching? If not still in classroom, how long did you teach?         
      Together, this is my husband’s and my 70th year! And we are both still teaching because we love it!

When did you join Teachers Pay Teachers as a Seller? What made you decide to become a seller?
       I do many workshops and create materials for them.  My partner "in crime," my workshop partner, suggested I try to sell things on TPT.

One piece of advice you can give to a beginning teacher & one piece for a veteran teacher:      
       Never judge a student by his/her appearance.  There is potential in each one.

Something unique about you both as a teacher and outside of the classroom:
       When I worked for the public school system, I was a math resource teacher for ten years.  For three years, I worked at the school where the visually impaired were assigned.  I loved trying to think of how to make a math concept "visual" for them.  I also worked three years with the hearing impaired, and had to learn to work with an interpreter.  Both experiences stretched me as a teacher.



One of your best selling product links:

What other bio information would you like to share?
       I love gardening - it's my therapy.  I love to read.  I am a breast cancer survivor of eight years, and I wasn't supposed to make it.  Miracles still happen!

Thank you for participating, Scipi!!
Regards,
Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...