Monday, April 16, 2012

First Timer Creating Drawing on Google Docs

 What I'd like to know from you is... "How often do you or how many of you utilize Google Docs?"  

Do you ever find yourself playing on the computer, trying to learn new things you've heard about or watched videos on and want to play around and see what happens?
Innovative Connections Ann Marie Smith 20% Off Sale TpT Store
TRIAL DRAWING FOR GOOGLE DOCS!
Please leave a comment if you are a Google Docs user and can enlighten me with feedback! I know lots of us create forms and all, but do you use it for other drawing and items besides general documents or forms? I'd like to know your opinion as far as features....which seem mighty limited. I'm guessing it's for simple, quick items that don't need a lot of special attention?
Drawing, Documents, form, GoogleDocs, Features Innovative Connections


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...