Sunday, June 03, 2012

Add Flavor to Your Class Writing Adventures

Everyone likes to have another stash of writing prompts on hand, right?
After recently uploading Part 2 of my Writing Adventures Task Cards, I thought I would share with you the previews for each, just in case you are not a store follower at TpT or haven't visited lately! Both sets (Part 1 and Part 2) contain 36 prompt cards and Part 2 also contains an additional size of the same prompts, each prompt on its own full sized page to project on your activboard or to print for centers, etc. 
Download the previews straight from Google Docs by clicking the images below!
Writing Adventures Task Cards Part 1Writing Adventures Task Cards Part 2
If you are interested in the full versions, click here for Part 1 and Part 2!
Reasons for Using Ransom Writing Prompts?
They make perfect...
Bellringers
Exit Slips
Writing Centers
Challenge Activities
Fast Finisher Enrichments
and on and on and on...
NOT TO MENTION, they open minds and get imaginations flowing!


I'll email a set for free to the first 3 followers that leave a comment telling me how they can incorporate these prompt cards into their lessons! 


Just be sure to leave an email for me to send them to and if you'd like Part 1 or Part 2.....
I'd also love to hear your unique strategies for incorporating journal writing or other writing activities in your class!


Regards,
Journal Writing Activities in Class

9 comments:

  1. Great idea! These would be great to help get my students in the writing zone and to have fun with different kinds of prompts before testing!

    Mindy
    mwells@ourwayschool.com

    I would like the second set please :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! Glad you stopped by and I'll send part 2 right now!! Hope you enjoy!
      Thanks so much,
      Ann Marie

      Delete
  2. I would use them for my 3 writing classes and have writing centers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good, Alissa! Writing Centers are perfect!

      Delete
  3. I would like part 2 please.
    tchrgrl79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just emailed you!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  4. These writing prompts are VERY nice. I always have a hard time coming up with interesting topics. Great resource! Thanks for the freebie previews.
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to step up my writing and this would definitely be a plus! I would like set 2 also please.
    aldietrich@philasd.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just emailed them to you!!! I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by to read about them!

      Delete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...