Tuesday, June 05, 2012

June is Already Here? What Have I Been Doing...

Currently Link up at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade on Innovative ConnectionsWell, CURRENTLY, I am participating in a fab link up by Farley's Oh' Boy Fourth Grade
I first read a "Currently" post on Jana's blog, Thinking Out Loud (Thanks for linking up all these times Jana-:)), and have read them the last several times she's posted. I thought they were pretty cool! 
What a great post and link up to do! Swing by to holler at Farley and see what others are "currently" up to---It's pretty neat to read up on bloggers that we all "stalk!" I find there are lots of neat little things to be learned and find I have many things in common with others too! So, head over and show Farley some love!


Now, here's my "Currently" for June!
Innovative Connections

Thanks to FARLEY for doing the Currently Link Up! 
So, my readers, head over and see what all of your blogger buds are up to these hot summer days...YES, stinkin' HOT in MS! 
Have a great rest of the week! I better be wined and dined tomorrow! Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary...WHERE DOES THE TIME GO???
where does the time go June already?


9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I'm in Destin/Panama city now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SOOOOOO Jealous!!! Thank you and HAVE FUN! :)

      Delete
  2. OH New Orleans should be on my list too... we will be driving through LA i should make hubby stop off there :)thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth the stop to NO!!! Glad to link up! Thanks for opportunity! :)

      Delete
  3. I think I've been busier with school things in my first week out of school that I was when classes were still in!

    I love your font for the currently. Do you mind sharing the name?
    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know what you mean about out of school!!! The font in in photoshop and called "noteworthy"---not sure if it's in word, but i feel sure it is! :) Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! I have an office but I would LOVE floor to ceiling bookcases. Right now I have books stacked everywhere because I am need of another bookcase.

    Have fun in Hot Springs!

    Jana
    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I turned our "living room" into an office, but still need the floor to ceiling bookshelves!!! LOL I'm going to end up with a hodge podge of bookcases in there before it's over! :) Totally welcome on the shout out! Thanks for writing, Jana!

      Delete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...