Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School Blog Hunt Day 15!

Hello guys! So glad you dropped by during the blog hunt! If you are new, welcome to Innovative Connections!! If not, I'm so happy you are back! I know you've seen a wide variety of awesome blogs! Hopefully, you'll finf quite a few new ones to add to your "favorite blogs" list!! :)
Innovative Connections Independent Novel Swap Freebie Download

I wanted to post some of the picture writing prompts that a lot of us had fun doing back several months ago----in another link up! I thought maybe some you would be able to use for bellringers or end of class writing time! You can find lots of prompts on Pinterest too! In fact, here's a link to one cool Writing Picture Prompts board!


link up a smith

Freebie:
So, now that my students are back in school, I decided I would post this freebie that I will be using soon to circulate books that students don't want anymore or have enjoyed and want to pass along to another student for him/her to enjoy! I assign independent novel reading, so this is one way to get students interested in a new title---A Book Swap for Students!
Download from google docs!
Back to School Blog Hunt
Follow along with us on a back to school blog hunt. Along the way, you will meet new bloggers, see their awesome blogs, get some GREAT ideas for your classroom, and pick up a few freebies along the way. The next stop on the Back to School Blog Hop will be from  Jeannie Partin from Kindergarten Lifestyle! Make sure you hop over to her blog tomorrow for her post :) A big thanks to Mary of Sharing Kindergarten for heading up the Blog Hunt!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...