Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Best Education Blog Award Mystery!

connect-a-blog outstanding educator, teacher, author, blogger, a smith
I love it that some go the extra mile to let you know when you are doing a great job. I feel special to have received this great new badge to proudly add to my blog from an outstanding educator, author, teacher, blogger, and.....That is all I can tell you, folks! The rest is to remain a mystery!!
No passing the award to a list of peeps with rules or anything...I'm just posting about it and bragging on this new badge I received! 
I want to THANK a very special, outstanding "secret someone" for such a lovely gesture!!!
Toodles,  Everyone!!! Have a LOVELY Sunday night and great week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Ann Marie!! You received the same award from that wonderful secret blogger too!! Congratulations! ;)
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruth! :) I was so exited to get it!! Made my day!!

      Delete
  2. You deserve this badge because you have an outstanding blog! Have a great week!

    Jana
    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant and inspiring ! You gain it.Keep it up!

    elisewrence

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...